Dr Jay Calvert Videos

Monday, February 15, 2010

Reviewing my Plastic Surgery

I just got back home from my post-op checkup. Everything is fine and I'm healing up nicely. I had a whole lot of work done. I'm very happy with some of the results and have mixed feelings about the others. I wanted to get all my plastic surgery done at once so I wouldn’t have to go back under the knife again. I think that was a wise choice, as the pain is excruciating at first and, for me, it's only worth the pain once. I had a tummy tuck, breast augmentation, liposuction on my thighs and butt, a rhinoplasty and lip implants. Dr. Calvert did all of these procedures. I'll start with the best and work my way down.

The tummy tuck looks great. It's pretty painful but I feel that for me it was the best procedure. I've had four kids, and the surgery got rid of the majority of my stretch marks and my mom pouch is now, finally, gone. The scar will take time to go away, but I think its worth it. There is some numbness and a sensation that my stomach is asleep, but that's normal I guess.

The liposuction on my thighs worked wonders. There is a LOT of pain from that though. I pretty much hurt everywhere. I can't really move too much to see what my butt looks like now, but I'm sure it's better. I can't see any more cellulite on my thighs. My husband says my butt looks fantastic though.

The breast augmentation is hard to judge because they aren't done settling in and I have to massage my breasts to make sure they do what they're supposed to do. My nipples are totally numb. After breastfeeding my four kids, I really needed a boost. My breast implants are a decision I weighed a long time. So far, I don't regret it.

My lips have finally gone down to a normal size. I am a little "iffy" about them. I think I just need time to get used to my new face. I had very thin lips before and now they are rather full and pouty. It's a new experience for sure. But I like them.

My rhinoplasty is the surgery I am least pleased with, though not because of the shape or sized of my new nose. The problem is the bruising. I have black eyes that are taking a long time to heal. I know that this is part of the process and it takes time, but I feel really strange walking around with double shiners.

Overall, I'm very pleased with the work I had done. Though I am in pain, I know that will all go away very soon. I can't wait to see my new body and face once the swelling and bruising is finished. 


plastic surgeon los angeles,cosmetic surgeon los angeles,plastic surgery beverly hills,breast augmentation los angeles,rhinoplasty los angeles,los
angeles breast augmentation,san diego breast augmentation,orange county cosmetic surgery,beverly hills cosmetic surgery,cosmetic surgery orange county,los angeles facelifts,facelift surgery beverly hills,beverly hills facelift,beverly hills facelift surgery,facelift beverly hills ,los angeles tummy tuck

0 comments: