Dr Jay Calvert Videos

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

No More Chemical Peels for Me

I wanted to get a chemical peel done with Dr. Calvert. I heard he was this miracle surgeon and he has wonderful references. He's really famous and has been on the Tyra Show a bunch of times and is very successful. Apparently he is an expert in his field. So, I went through his website and I set up a consultation at his Newport Beach office. When I got there the office was very nice. I guess I'd call it posh. The nurses are very nice and got me into the consultation appointment very quickly. That was certainly a nice change of pace! I hate waiting in doctor's offices for an hour and a half just to see the doctor for five minutes maximum.

Anyway, I saw Dr. Calvert, who is very handsome and kind, and he checked out my case. He told me, pretty much, that I could avoid the cost of a chemical peel just by using these products that he sells. I was a little peeved, to be honest. I mean, I wanted a chemical peel! What kind of surgeon refuses to do a chemical peel? But, I bought the products and brought them home. I've been using them for a month now. I have to admit, though I don't like to, that the doctor was right. I didn't need a chemical peel.

The cleanser has glycolic acid in it, which I knew nothing about. I looked it up and it’s the same thing as citric acid. It's taken away a lot of dead skin from my face. I had some rough patches on my cheeks and chin that have been there for years, hence my desire to have a chemical peel. This stuff has also gotten rid of an annoying acne problem I've had since puberty. I guess I just needed to get rid of the dead skin.

I also bought this really great thermo mineral cleanser, which is my favorite. This stuff feels like warm butter on my face. I use it once or twice a week and it makes my skin super soft.

I bought the vitamin C serum, though I was skeptical. I'm not sure what its supposed to do, but it makes my skin feel really smooth and soft. On the days I use it, my makeup goes on really well.

The moisturizer is my second favorite. It's really creamy. I've used Oil of Olay for many years, and I used to swear by it. Not anymore! This stuff is way better. It costs more, but it lasts a lot longer. I don't have to use much, because I have naturally oily skin, but it is supposed to work for all skin types.

I'm glad I let myself get roped in to buying the products, even though it's totally not what I expected out of that visit. I gave my girlfriends facials too and they all loved it!


plastic surgeon los angeles,cosmetic surgeon los angeles,plastic surgery beverly hills,breast augmentation los angeles,rhinoplasty los angeles,los
angeles breast augmentation,san diego breast augmentation,orange county cosmetic surgery,beverly hills cosmetic surgery,cosmetic surgery orange county,los angeles facelifts,facelift surgery beverly hills,beverly hills facelift,beverly hills facelift surgery,facelift beverly hills ,los angeles tummy tuck

0 comments: