Dr Jay Calvert Videos

Monday, May 17, 2010

Popular Plastic Surgeon Earning High Praise From Patients


If the measure of a surgeon’s skills can be found in the words of his former patients, then Dr. Jay Calvert is obviously an extremely talented and professional surgeon.

Dr. Calvert, MD, FACS, is a nationally renowned plastic surgeon whose skills have earned him praise from his colleagues and appearances as a cosmetic surgery expert on such national television shows as Dr. Phil, The Tyra Banks Show. Inside Edition and The Oprah Winfrey Show.

But no doubt the words of praise and thanks from his former patients are the accolades that mean the most to him.

“What a class act,” wrote “DC”, a post-bariatric patient, in a letter to Dr. Calvert’s California offices. “He takes incredible pride in his work and making sure that you as the patient are completely satisfied.  After your consultation, it switches from an independent discussion to a partnership in your care.  Who could ask for more!  Dr. Calvert truly cares about his patients and the quality of life they are so desperately seeking.”

“Dr. Calvert, you've been so confident & professional at each appointment & I feel blessed that you could be my surgeon,” wrote former patient “LCH”. “It wasn't the easiest task nor everyone’s desire, but you made me comfortable, at ease & I trusted you. I believe that the reason you are so successful & your work is so commendable is because of your honesty & confidence. So, thank you.”

Those sentiments reflect the philosophy of Dr. Calvert himself.

“It takes a compassionate surgeon to understand your concerns and to answer your questions,” he says. “My goal is to create a brighter, natural look so my patients appear as a younger version of themselves.”

Other comments from satisfied patients were equally as effusive in their praise.

“...(W)hen I initially researched doctors...they were throwing around 8-12 of the same names (the Big Boys) and you were one...I'm pretty certain out of that lot only you could have given me what (I have)...You are an exceptional doctor and an equally great person.”

“I’ve been through 3 rhinoplasties. Doctors said I would never be satisfied, and what I wanted couldn’t be done, and I should go away. …So I lived in frustration with that analysis for 14 years thinking I was doomed and I just had to accept my fate…Let me just tell you, you proved all of the skeptics wrong, including myself. I never thought I would be as happy as I am now with your work on my nose. Happy isn’t the word. Ecstatic comes closer. Free and liberated come even closer.”  - John.

“Words can not express how thankful I am. Dr. Calvert you have given me the THRIVE of life is going to be GREAT! I thank you for sticking by my side and giving me this once in a lifetime opportunity.” – T.B.
Dr. Calvert is a board-certified member of the American Board of Plastic Surgery and serves the Beverly Hills, Orange County and Los Angeles area. He has published numerous peer-reviewed articles on plastic surgery and has presented his techniques at national and international conferences. Patients interested in learning more about Dr. Calvert can visit his website, http://www.drcalvert.com/.

0 comments: